Container locking systems
Innovation in Locking Systems
- A self-closing system to lock containers onto a trailer
- A system consisting exclusively of mechanical components – simple and strong
- Developed by experts from the world of container transport
- TÜV-certified for container transport: ADR 2009 and DIN EN 283
- Only high-quality materials and coatings
EUROPEAN PATENT granted... Worldwide patent pending.
Product RangeThe Quick Lock consists of 2 components: the ADAPTER and the LOCKING SYSTEM.
The AdapterIs welded to the trailer. Comes in 4 versions.
The Locking Systems placed in the adapter and is secured against theft. Comes in 3 versions.
CompositionThe Quick Lock consists of 2 components: the adapter or weld-on plate and the locking system.
- The Container Quick-Lock is TÜV-certified for container transport in accordance with ADR 2009 and DIN EN 283
- The Container Quick-Lock offers perfect locking. It is impossible for the container to unlock as a result of vibrations during transport.
- The simple visual control is a key factor regarding safety. When the lever is in the up position, the lock is unlocked. The driver can easily see this in his rear-view mirror.
- The comfort of the driver is greatly increased. Even for short trips in the port the driver can quickly and simply lock all the corners of the container.
- Even if the driver forgets to lock, the container is very unlikely to fall off the chassis.
- If the driving speed is not higher than 25 km/h, the Container Quick-Lock is used on private property without locking.
- Locking is also possible with bent or lowered chassis and transit across the terrain.
- The driver does not need to exit the cab during loading and unloading.
- The driver saves a minimum of 2 minutes locking the container onto the chassis. And he saves at least another 2 minutes during the unlocking operation. If a twist lock gets blocked, the amount of time saved with the Container Quick-Lock will easily be in excess of 10 minutes for locking and unlocking.
- If we take into account a labour cost of 40 Euro per hour and an average of 4 containers a day (2 actions per container) over 300 days a year, the amount of money saved is 3,200 Euro a year.
- Virtually no maintenance costs compared to existing systems:
3-year warranty under normal conditions of use
- The nut cannot rust or be lost as Container Quick-Lock does not use nuts.
- The wire cannot wear out causing nuts to be lost as there is no wire.
- De Container Quick-Lock and all components are thermo-galvanized.
- If a lock needs to be repaired, the Container Quick-Lock is removed from the adapter and a new lock can be placed in the adapter immediately.
- As a consequence, the chassis can continue riding immediately and the Container Quick-Lock can be repaired separately from the chassis.
- No noise nuisance.